Monday, December 10, 2018

WhatsApp Timestamp showing "in the morning / in the afternoon / in the evening / at night" instead of AM or PM

Hey guys what's up?

How are you guys doing?

OK few days back, I managed to update my Huawei P9 Plus to Oreo (Android Version 8.0) and EMUI 8.0. Everything was fine. After everything were installed, I found that my WhatsApp timestamp behaving abnormally.

So here what I did to fix the problem since I've been searching for the solutions on Google and I found none.

The solutions are...

1. Disable the Dual Clocks in settings. (Settings > System > Date & Time > Dual Clocks )

2. Close WhatsApp and start it again.

3. It works for me. Tell me if it works for you guys too.

4. Enable back the Dual Clocks in settings. (Settings > System > Date & Time > Dual Clocks )

No comments: