Saturday, June 16, 2012

Android Market won't update to Google Play Store

Hi guys,

It has been a long long time since my last post. How are you guys doing? Thanks for your support. I received a lot of emails and comments on RA3. Keep on downloading and do please notify me if the link is dead !!

So enough with gaming ! Let's get serious.

This time, I'm having trouble with my Android phone. Downgraded my SG2 from ICS to Gingerbread 2.3.6. Problem with the Android Market wont updated itself to Google Play Store. Managed to solve this by hopping to several blogs and forums.

So here it is, 

Go to your Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All and Scroll down to the Market and Clear Data or Cache.

Restart Market and Accept the Terms. It will update itself to Google Play Store.

If the icon won't change then you have to restart the phone.

Hope this helps. It works for me. :)

Cheers

No comments: